Housecall Residency: Future Course Dates Procedure
Due to the huge demand for this popular Housecall course, we at Advanced Clinical Consultants (ACC) will now allow all learners to pick their own dates for the course. Please see the following process for independently selecting your Housecall Residency dates.
Thanks again for supporting the ONLY Housecall Residency in the nation for Nurse Practitioners!
1. Select 3 top dates that YOU want to attend the course (Friday-Saturday combination). You decide what works for you and I will accommodate you.
2. Email these dates to me at email@example.com
3. I will verify that those dates are available.
4. Once your dates are verified and said available by me (via email confirmation), as soon as possible, send your $100 and the Registration Form to 3715 Prytania Street, Suite 220, New Orleans, La. 70115. Make check payable to Advanced Clinical Consultants. This holds your spot.
5. The remaining $1000 is due 1 week before the course begins.
6. On the first day of class (Friday) meet at 3715 Prytania Street, Suite 220, New Orleans, La. 70115 at 8:30 am.
7. On the second day of class (Saturday) meet at 3715 Prytania Street, Suite 220, New Orleans, La. 70115 at 9:00 am.
Additional notes: Lunch is included on both days and please bring your lab jackets.
Hope this helps.
See you in N’awlins!!!!